Dare to Recharge your Battery (Key Note or Multi-Message)
How can today’s woman maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle with all the pressures and pitfalls of this busy and distracting culture?
If your spiritual life is wiped out, worn out and gasping for breath join us as we discover practical ways to refresh, recharge and reenergize our spiritual batteries.
Zoe’s message will lead women to:
* Recognize how unhealthy and draining a “Bossy Boots” attitude can be.
* Discover a biblical quiet time strategy to boost your spiritual get-up-and-go.
* Benefit from a creative approach for recharging your spiritual energy through Zoe’s “Survival Kit”.
Dare to be DANGEROUS (Key Note or Multi-Message)
If we are to be a positive influence for Christ, our spiritual lives must be attractive, appealing and engaging. Throughout this practical message Zoe reveals the nine godly character traits of a dangerous woman. Discover the influence and significance of living as a dangerous woman.
In her message Zoe will:
* Teach simple techniques for a life of spiritual discipline.
* Enlighten, expand and energize your spirit to know, love and follow Christ.
* Reveal practical and realistic ways to maintain a daily connection with God.
* Challenge you to adopt the nine godly character traits of a dangerous woman.
Dare to be Pruned (Key Note or Multi-Message)
Pruning is necessary for any vine. Vines that are not pruned soon become wondering, straggling branches that produce little or no fruit because fruitfulness is directly related to our proximity to the vine.
God prunes and disciplines the vine to fashion it into fruitfulness.
In this message you will be inspired to:
- Recognize pruning as an opportunity to cultivate fruitfulness.
- Uproot heart issues that distract others from seeing the fruitfulness of a changed life.
- Appreciate pruning as an opportunity to grow closer to the vine.
I Will Change Your Name – Zoe’s Testimony (Key Note)
A life punctuated by insecurity and doubt precludes us from living the full and abundant life Christ offers us. Learn why it is imperative for believers to say good-bye and good riddance to insecurity and doubt. This touching and hopeful message is Zoe’s story of Jesus transforming power in her life. Hear how she exchanged her “less than” life for a life of spiritual abundance.
This presentation guides women to:
* Exchange a victim mentality for spiritual and emotional maturity.
* Embrace your identity as God’s beloved child, worthy and valuable.
* Rely on God as your security to overcome the disease to please.
Oh Come, Let us Adore Him (Key Note)
For many, celebrating Christmas has been reduced to a frenzy of activity, over spending and secular trappings leaving little time or room for Christ. By centering the celebration on Christ we learn to adore Him as we move past the manger and toward the cross. This clever and insightful message presents the gospel in a way that will appeal to any woman. Your audience will be inspired to discard the world’s frantic and frenetic idea of Christmas.
This message will help ladies to:
* Discover Christ as the priceless gift of Christmas.
* Identify spiritual truths in holiday items with Zoë’s “Christmas Survival Kit.”
* Recognize the manger as only one part of God’s plan for the birth of Christ.
* Experience the certainty of God’s presence at Christmas.
What Others are Saying
Zoe has an amazing ability to instantly connect with women in all seasons of life. When you meet Zoe or hear her speak, you feel like you have known her all your life.
Zoe's message included an excellent balance of biblical teaching, personal application, spiritual inspiration and insight. She not only balanced these while on stage when speaking, she also went to additional lengths to share one-on-one with as many ladies as she could reach. We appreciated her personal touch in the lives of our women.
Zoe was an answer to our prayers! She is personable, powerful in her command of the audience, and her love for Jesus is real!
Oh my goodness! What an impact she had on our ladies, especially the young women. I watched as Zoe spoke and the ladies were listening intently to her awesome message. Our committee fell in love with Zoe. She was so down to earth, funny and showed interest and care to each committee member she came across.