Who I am:
Zoë is a powerful, passionate and effective Bible teacher who challenges women to live beyond their circumstances. She is an anointed and gifted communicator . Zoë is a beautiful servant-leader who prays for, encourages, and invests in you and the women attending your event. Described as “Captivating and charming with a dash of energy and sparkle”, her inspiring teaching impels women toward a life of intentional spirituality.
That’s what other’s say about me, this is from my heart…
I love everything that sparkles and shines, wearing a little pink everyday (even if you can’t see it), baking Greek deliciousness and dancing in my kitchen. I am a flawed wife, mom and “Pinky” (that’s a grand-ma-ma for the rest of the world). I’m a grace filled receiver of more good gifts than any heart could imagine. I seek to find JOY everyday. I make quirky fun, am grateful to be Southern and I’m learning that life is all about grace… every breath of it!
I have been blissfully married to my prince Charming for more than thirty years and we live near Charlotte, North Carolina. We have two exceptional adult sons, a remarkable daughter-in-law and the world’s cutest grandson, Noah Wesley. We love college football tail gating and we believe the best part of working out is when it’s over!
I received some of my best Bible training through six years of Bible Study Fellowship International where I served as a small group leader and assistant teaching leader. My calling beacons me to present strong biblical principles unforgettable life stories and it is my joy to cheer you on to:
Pursue a life of purpose and intention.
Employ biblical principles for triumphant living.
Discover a passion for blessing others.
Apply God’s strategies for successful living.
The importance of the Vine and Branch relationship.
I’m a Greek girlie girl raised in the south. Good food and hospitality course through my veins and giving gifts makes my heart skip a beat. I believe we receive blessings everyday and cultivating a heart of gratitude is necessary to recognize them.
I’m a wanna-be decorator and love turning throw aways into treasures. Being a cheerleader for life makes my heart sing and I think humor and laughter are highly under-rated.
Things that make me smile:
Cooking anything with our family in the kitchen – wearing a tiara when I clean house – anything that sparkles and shines – costume jewelry – spending time at the beach – clean sheets – fragrant candles – styling rooms at my local Habitat ReStore – pretty pink pens and journals – belly laughs – time with sweet friends.
Why I started this Blog:
I started this blog to journal of my love for Jesus, family, sparkle, cooking and decorating. I hope my proclivity for giving and hospitality will prompt you to pursue your own passions and purpose.
The realization that life is short compels me to pursue Paul’s exhortation, “that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.”
2 Corinthians 5:15 (NIV)
Statement of Faith:
* In one God, all knowing, all-powerful, existing in three persons (the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost) and present everywhere.
* That Jesus is fully man and fully God.
* That God desires a personal relationship with me, and that by His grace, through Jesus Christ, I am set free from the bondage of sin.
* I have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
* That Jesus Christ is the Messiah, conceived of the Holy Ghost, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross, and through His sacrifice He bore the penalty for my sins.
* Jesus Christ’s unconditional atonement for my sins.
* Obey the commandment to love God with all my heart and all my soul and all my mind. And I will love my neighbor as I love myself.
* Submit to the leading of the Holy Spirit and seek His guidance through the Bible – the Word of God.
* Obey Jesus’ great commission to “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.”
Sparkle and Shine friends ~